The Gabriel Project always needs and welcomes the following items:
- New baby cribs and mattresses
- New car seats for infants and toddlers
- Diapers, especially large sizes (Sizes 4, 5, 6 and 7)
- Pull-up training pants, either boys or girls, all sizes
- Formula and baby food (unexpired, unopened)
- New or gently-used infant and toddler clothes (size newborn through 5T)
- Baby hygiene products (baby wipes, baby wash, diaper rash cream, etc.)
- Gently used baby equipment (high chairs, strollers, swings, baby bath tubs, etc.)
- Office supplies
- Storage bins, clothing racks, cabinets and shelves
- Hangers for baby clothes
Please note that due to consumer safety standards used cribs and used car seats cannot be accepted. We also do not accept used breast pumps.
If you have any of the above items to donate, please call the chapter nearest you or the state office at 304-205-5865. Or email us: email@example.com.
If you do not have baby items, but wish to help us, please make a monetary donation. Click on the orange “donate” button on the right. Your gift will be securely processed through PayPal.
Your support is greatly appreciated.