The Gabriel Project always needs and welcomes the following items:
- New baby cribs and mattresses
- New car seats for infants and toddlers
- Diapers of all infant and toddler sizes
- Formula and baby food (unexpired, unopened)
- Infant and toddler clothes
- Maternity clothes
- Baby hygiene products (baby wipes, baby wash, etc.)
- Gently used baby equipment (high chairs, strollers, swings, etc.)
- Office supplies
- Storage bins, cabinets and shelves
- Hangers for baby clothes
Please note that due to consumer safety standards used cribs and used car seats cannot be accepted.
If you have any of the above items to donate, please call the chapter nearest you or the state office at 304-205-5865.
We also need and welcome volunteers of all ages from teens through senior citizens. For more information about our volunteer opportunities click here.